How to use the 'Repeat On/Off' button of OBD Amigos
The 'Repeat On/Off' button will enable or disable automatic retrieval of data from your e-up! / CITIGOe iV / Mii electric at fixed intervals and after each retrieval save a screenshot of the retrieved data. This functionality is available for the 'AC Charge', 'DC Charge' and 'Driving' pages.
Enable automatic retrieval of data:
- Press the 'Repeat On/Off' button. The button will turn red and remain pressed:
- Then press either 'Get AC Data' or 'Get DC Data' or 'Get Drv Data'.
- At this point OBD Amigos will switch to the 'AC Charge' or 'DC Charge' or 'Driving' page (depending on the button you pressed) and start retrieving data automatically at a fixed interval (AC Charge: 5 minutes, DC Charge: 15 seconds, Driving: 3 seconds).
Disable automatic retrieval of data (for 'AC Charge' or 'DC Charge'):
- Press the 'Repeat On/Off' button. The button will turn grey and return in the unpressed position:
Disable automatic retrieval of data (for 'Driving'):
- Since the retrieval interval in 'Driving' is only 3 seconds there is no opportunity to press the 'Repeat On/Off' button. Therefore to disable the automatic retrieval of data you have to put the gear selector of your car in 'P' (parking position).
Customising the repeat interval times:
You can customise the repeat interval times in the obd_amigos.ini configuration file. Change the AC_repeat, DC_repeat, DRV_repeat values (in milliseconds) to suit your needs.
[back to main page]